Spaghetti Squash Cups
Legggiiitttt one of the simplest and cutest and most delicious recipes I have made to date!
These little spaghetti squash cups are the perfect side dish for your meal and a great item to add to your weekly meal prep - with the holidays coming up, these are also a great app or side to have on the table! They are totally customizable, basically I am just giving you the outline for these and you can add in any veggies or combos you like! Honestly, next time I make them I think I will put some bacon in them!!! So play around with them and tag me on instagram to show me your fave combos!!!
Don't even think twice about trying these little cuties.
- 1 medium spaghetti squash, cooked and spaghetti tendrils scooped out into bowl
- 3 cups chopped spinach or kale or chopped veggie blend (really any veggies you want!)
- 1 small onion diced
- salt, pepper, garlic, red pepper flakes
- 2-4 eggs
- Pre heat oven to 350
- Grease 12 cup muffin tray
- Mix all veggies with spaghetti squash strands in bowl
- Add spices to desired preference
- Depending on size of squash add 2-4 eggs (beaten) to veggie mixture and mix to combine - for a small squash aim for 2, larger squashes up to 4 - you dont want the mixture to be tooooo wet but use your best judgement here.
- Scoop mixture evenly into 12 cups - you want the muffin cups to be full!
- Bake for about 25 minutes until the tops are totally crispy like shown in the picture
- Scoop out, pair with protein & more veggies and ENJOY :)